511041 Passive holder with tilt swivel for the Apple iPhone 3G/3GS
- Brand: Brodit
- Product Code: brodit-511041
- 1 Year Warranty
- Easy Returns
Recommended Add Ons
Holder with Pass-Through Connector: All cables that can be used with the phone can also be used with the holder, for example a charging cable or an interface cable. When you have attached the cable to the holder it is firmly in place and you do not have to connect it manually to the phone each time you put it in the holder. (Cable not included).
Holder for Cable Attachment: For use with handsfree Bluetooth kits eg. Parrot MK9000-series, Nokia CK-series. You easily attach the hands-free cable to the holder. It then connects automatically to the phone when you put it in the holder, so you do not have to connect the car kit cable manually each time. Check compatibility section to check which car kit holder supports.
Passive holder: You can connect e.g. a portable handsfree or a charging cable to the device when it is in place in the holder.
Active holder with cig-plug: Holder has built-in charging cable which plugs into 12v adapter.
Active holder for fixed installation: Holder has built-in charging cable which has to be wired into car battery.
Brodit Passive holder with tilt swivel
This is the choice for you who are using your iPhone with navigation and easily want to switch between an upright position and a horizontal position - simply turn the holder into desired position. When installing, place the holder in the desired position (upright/horizontal) that you will be using as standard. The holder provides a more secure upright and horizontal position than a standard holder.
Check the compatibility section if supported with your mobile phone
When keeping your iPhone in a passive holder, it is always within easy sight and reach. A portable handsfree or a charging cable can be connected to the device when it is in the holder. You can attach the cable to the holder, it will then be easy accessable whenever you want to use it. (Cable not included)
The passive holder is attached to a tilt swivel, this means you can adjust the angle of the device in order to avoid light reflection on the screen. Attach onto ProClip Mounting Platform.
- Brodit Holder (mounting bracket sold seperately)*
- Fitting Instructions
*Requires a ProClip mounting bracket or similar product to secure the holder without damaging the dashboard. Visit the fitting accessories section and you will find different options to suit your requirements.
some Brodit accessories are dispatched direct from our suppliers as they are special order. If the item is not in-stock in the UK with our supplier it may have a lead time of 5-7 working days for delivery. Please check with us before ordering Brodit items.
If you are unsure about the suitability of this product with your car please submit an enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page
Brodit Passive holder with tilt swivel 511041
|Apple||iPhone 3G||For a more secure upright and horizontal position. Padded (Attach onto a proclip Mounting platform)||1|
|Apple||iPhone 3GS||For a more secure upright and horizontal position. Padded (Attach onto a proclip Mounting platform)||1|
1. Apple iPhone 3G/3GS For all countries.
If you are unsure about the compatibility of this product with your car please submit an enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page
Installation is easy, with no special tools required. Detailed instructions with pictures are included. Please read all of the instructions and look at the pictures before attaching the holder. Full Instructions also come with your Brodit holder.
Requires a ProClip mounting bracket or similar product to secure the holder without damaging the dashboard. Visit the fitting accessories section and you will find different options to suit your requirements.
|You install the product like this...|
1. Loosen the screw in the center of the holder so you can remove the tilt swivel attaching plate on the back. Place the attaching plate onto the desired position. Screw the attaching plate into place with the enclosed screws. Place the holder over the attaching plate so the screw fits in the hole in the tilt swivel. Screw a few turns on the screw, just so the thread starts to pull. Pull the holder toward you and hold it slightly tensed, in the same time tighten the screw so the holder is pulled toward the tilt swivel. Tighten the screw until the holder is firmly in place, but still can be adjusted. You can easily switch between an upright and a horizontal position, simply by turning the holder into desired position.
2. To place the device in the holder: Place the bottom part of the device into the holder. Press the top of the device forward and in the same time slide the device downward into place in the holder. To remove the device from the holder: Press the upper part of the holder forward. When the device is set free, lift it upward out of the holder.
3. If you are using a cable to your device: Press the cable into place in the cable holder in the bottom part of the holder. The cable will then be held in place giving a neat installation.
4. The holder is in place.
If you require help with installation please submit our enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page after you have purchased the item. We will more than happily provide free telephone or email support.
|Product Type||Phone Holder|
Alpine INE-W710DC 7” Navigation with TomTom maps with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Trucks and Motor Homes
7” Navigation with TomTom maps including trucking feature, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Volkswagen Golf 7 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Volkswagen Golf 6 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Fiat Ducato 3, Citroën Jumper 2 and Peugeot Boxer 2 with TomTom maps,..