514106 Holder for Cable Attachment for the Apple iPhone 3G/3GS
- Brand: Brodit
- Product Code: brodit-514106
- 1 Year Warranty
- Easy Returns
Recommended Add Ons
Holder with Pass-Through Connector: All cables that can be used with the phone can also be used with the holder, for example a charging cable or an interface cable. When you have attached the cable to the holder it is firmly in place and you do not have to connect it manually to the phone each time you put it in the holder. (Cable not included).
Holder for Cable Attachment: For use with handsfree Bluetooth kits eg. Parrot MK9000-series, Nokia CK-series. You easily attach the hands-free cable to the holder. It then connects automatically to the phone when you put it in the holder, so you do not have to connect the car kit cable manually each time. Check compatibility section to check which car kit holder supports.
Passive holder: You can connect e.g. a portable handsfree or a charging cable to the device when it is in place in the holder.
Active holder with cig-plug: Holder has built-in charging cable which plugs into 12v adapter.
Active holder for fixed installation: Holder has built-in charging cable which has to be wired into car battery.
Brodit Holder for Cable Attachment
Holder with connector attachment. The choice for you who often connect a connector to your device. The connector is easy to attach to the holder, and then it connects to the device automatically when you put your device in the holder so you do not have to connect it manually each time. (Connector not included)
Check the compatibility section if supported with your mobile phone
Only for the new Griffin PowerJolt cable without release buttons on the side.
Compare the connector in the picture with the connector on your cable in order to find the correct holder. The holder is attached onto a tilt swivel, so it can be adjusted in order to avoid light reflection on the screen. Attach onto a ProClip Mounting Platform.
- Brodit Holder (mounting bracket sold seperately)*
- Fitting Instructions
*Requires a ProClip mounting bracket or similar product to secure the holder without damaging the dashboard. Visit the fitting accessories section and you will find different options to suit your requirements.
some Brodit accessories are dispatched direct from our suppliers as they are special order. If the item is not in-stock in the UK with our supplier it may have a lead time of 5-7 working days for delivery. Please check with us before ordering Brodit items.
If you are unsure about the suitability of this product with your car please submit an enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page
Brodit Holder for Cable Attachment 514106
|Apple||iPhone 3G||For Griffin PowerJolt cable. Adjustable holder, fits devices with skins (Attach onto a proclip Mounting platform)||1|
|Apple||iPhone 3GS||For Griffin PowerJolt cable. Adjustable holder, fits devices with skins (Attach onto a proclip Mounting platform)||1|
1. Apple iPhone 3G/3GS For all countries.
If you are unsure about the compatibility of this product with your car please submit an enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page
Installation is easy, with no special tools required. Detailed instructions with pictures are included. Please read all of the instructions and look at the pictures before attaching the holder. Full Instructions also come with your Brodit holder.
Requires a ProClip mounting bracket or similar product to secure the holder without damaging the dashboard. Visit the fitting accessories section and you will find different options to suit your requirements.
|You install the product like this...|
1. Installation of cable: Place the holder with the frontside upwards. Place the connector into the lower part of the holder. The mark pointing upwards, so you can see it when placing the connector into the holder. Place the lid over the connector, make sure the cable is in the correct position.
2. Press the parts together and flip the holder so the backside is upwards. Screw the lid into place by using the enclosed screws. The cable is in place.
Adjustment of holder: Loosen the screws in the back of the holder. Pull the sides of the holders apart.
3. Place the device in the holder. Press the sides of the holder together so the device is in a firm position but can be slided into and out of the holder. Tighten the screws in the back of the holder.
4. Loosen the screw in the center of the holder so you can remove the tilt swivel attaching plate on the back. Place the attaching plate onto the desired position. Screw the attaching plate into place with the enclosed screws. Place the holder over the attaching plate so the screw fits in the hole in the tilt swivel. Screw a few turns on the screw, just so the thread starts to pull. Pull the holder toward you and hold it slightly tensed, in the same time tighten the screw so the holder is pulled toward the tilt swivel. Tighten the screw until the holder is firmly in place, but still can be adjusted. The holder is in place.
If you require help with installation please submit our enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page after you have purchased the item. We will more than happily provide free telephone or email support.
|Product Type||Phone Holder|
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Volkswagen Golf 7 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Volkswagen Golf 6 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Fiat Ducato 3, Citroën Jumper 2 and Peugeot Boxer 2 with TomTom maps,..