514450 Holder for Cable Attachment for the Apple iPad Mini
- Brand: Brodit
- Product Code: brodit-514450
- 1 Year Warranty
- Holder for Cable Attachment Brodit holder mounting bracket sold separately
- Easy Returns
Brodit Holder for Cable Attachment - 514450
This holder for cable attachment can, combined with an Apple cable, be used for charging your iPad. First you mount the cable into place onto the holder, then it connects automatically to your iPad every time you place the device in the holder.
Note! Cable not included.
The cable attachment holder can be combined with Apple original Lightning to USB Adapter Cable (Apple article. no. MD818ZM/A.
The holder is made of black ABS plastic. It is easy to put the device into the holder, and just as easy to take it with you when leaving the vehicle. The holder is equipped with a tilt swivel so you can adjust the angle of your device in order to avoid light reflection on the screen.
Check the compatibility section if supported with your mobile phone
Tablets (Surfpads) should not be installed onto a car’s dashboard if they block the view or block key controls. ProClip (Brodit’s vehicle mounting bracket) is designed for installation of smaller devices like mobile phones and GPS devices, ProClip is not designed for large devices like tablets. In some vehicles the ProClip has an extra firm fit and can then be used also for installation of a tablet. If you want to place a tablet onto the car’s dashboard, each combination of tablet-car must be examined in detail by you in order to determine if such an installation is possible in the specific case. Consideration should be given to the position and how firmly the ProClip is in place, as well as the size of the tablet you wish to use. Brodit will not give any recommendations for such installations.
- Brodit Holder (mounting bracket sold seperately)*
- Fitting Instructions
*Requires a ProClip mounting bracket or similar product to secure the holder without damaging the dashboard. Visit the fitting accessories section and you will find different options to suit your requirements.
some Brodit accessories are dispatched direct from our suppliers as they are special order. If the item is not in-stock in the UK with our supplier it may have a lead time of 5-7 working days for delivery. Please check with us before ordering Brodit items.
Different Types of Holders Available
Holder with Pass-Through Connector: All cables that can be used with the phone can also be used with the holder, for example a charging cable or an interface cable. When you have attached the cable to the holder it is firmly in place and you do not have to connect it manually to the phone each time you put it in the holder. (Cable not included).
Holder for Cable Attachment: For use with handsfree Bluetooth kits eg. Parrot MK9000-series, Nokia CK-series. You easily attach the hands-free cable to the holder. It then connects automatically to the phone when you put it in the holder, so you do not have to connect the car kit cable manually each time. Check compatibility section to check which car kit holder supports.
Passive holder: You can connect e.g. a portable handsfree or a charging cable to the device when it is in place in the holder.
Active holder with cig-plug: Holder has built-in charging cable which plugs into 12v adapter.
Active holder for fixed installation: Holder has built-in charging cable which has to be wired into car battery.
If you are unsure about the suitability of this product with your car please submit an enquiry form by clicking ask a question found at the top of this page.
Brodit Holder for Cable Attachment - 514450
|Apple||iPad Mini||For use with Apple original Lightning to USB Cable. With tilt swivel. Belkin USB/cig-plug adapter included.||1|
1. Apple iPad Mini (For all countries).
If you are unsure about the compatibility of this product with your car please submit an enquiry form by clicking ask a question found at the top of this page
Installation is easy, with no special tools required. Detailed instructions with pictures are included. Please read all of the instructions and look at the pictures before attaching the holder. Full Instructions also come with your Brodit holder.
Requires a ProClip mounting bracket or similar product to secure the holder without damaging the dashboard. Visit the fitting accessories section and you will find different options to suit your requirements.
|You install the product like this...|
|1. ||2. ||3. ||4. |
1. Place the connector of the cable in the hole on the side of the holder. Carefully press the connector downward and forward so it passes the locking and goes into the hole. Press until you hear/feel the connector snap into place in the holder. Loosen the screw in the center of the holder so you can remove the tilt swivel attaching plate on the back. Place the attaching plate onto the desired position. Screw the attaching plate into place with the enclosed screws. Place the holder over the attaching plate so the screw fits in the hole in the tilt swivel. Tighten the screw until the holder is firmly in place, but still can be adjusted.
2. To place the device in the holder: Place the lower part of the device in the holder. Flip/press the upper part forwards so it snaps into place in the holder. Carefully, slide the device sideways into the holder so you hear/feel it snaps into place.
3. To remove the device from the holder: Slide it to the left. Press upwards on the upper part of the holder, in the same time pull the upper part of the device out from the holder and lift the device up and out from the holder.
4. The holder is in place.
If you require help with installation please submit our enquiry form by clicking ask a question found at the top of this page after you have purchased the item. We will more than happily provide free telephone or email support.
|Product Type||Phone Holder|
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Volkswagen Golf 7 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Volkswagen Golf 6 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Fiat Ducato 3, Citroën Jumper 2 and Peugeot Boxer 2 with TomTom maps,..