521139 Active holder with cig-plug for the Apple iPad
- Brand: Brodit
- Product Code: brodit-521139
- 1 Year Warranty
- Easy Returns
Recommended Add Ons
Holder with Pass-Through Connector: All cables that can be used with the phone can also be used with the holder, for example a charging cable or an interface cable. When you have attached the cable to the holder it is firmly in place and you do not have to connect it manually to the phone each time you put it in the holder. (Cable not included).
Holder for Cable Attachment: For use with handsfree Bluetooth kits eg. Parrot MK9000-series, Nokia CK-series. You easily attach the hands-free cable to the holder. It then connects automatically to the phone when you put it in the holder, so you do not have to connect the car kit cable manually each time. Check compatibility section to check which car kit holder supports.
Passive holder: You can connect e.g. a portable handsfree or a charging cable to the device when it is in place in the holder.
Active holder with cig-plug: Holder has built-in charging cable which plugs into 12v adapter.
Active holder for fixed installation: Holder has built-in charging cable which has to be wired into car battery.
Brodit Active holder with cig-plug
Use an active holder for your iPad while driving and you will always have a freshly charged battery! The holder provides a neat and comfortable installation -safe and convenient! The holder is equipped with a cig-plug for connection to the vehicle's 12 Volt socket. If you have a vehicle with USB interface, you can disconnect the cig-plug from the holder’s cable in order to get a USB-cable which you can connect directly to the USB interface in your vehicle.
|Note: Headrest mount sold separately..|
Check the compatibility section if supported with your mobile phone
The holder is mounted onto a tilt swivel. This mean that you can adjust the angle in order to avoid light reflection on the screen. You can easily switch between portrait and landscape mode by turning the holder into desired position. It is easy to put the iPad into place in the holder, and to take it with you when leaving the car. Attach onto a ProClip Mounting Platform
- Brodit Holder (mounting bracket sold seperately)*
- Fitting Instructions
some Brodit accessories are dispatched direct from our suppliers as they are special order. If the item is not in-stock in the UK with our supplier it may have a lead time of 5-7 working days for delivery. Please check with us before ordering Brodit items.
If you are unsure about the suitability of this product with your car please submit an enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page
Brodit Active holder with cig-plug 521139
|Apple||iPad||With tilt swivel. With USB cable. Apple approved charging cable (Attach onto a proclip mounting plateform)||1|
1. Apple iPad For all countries.
If you are unsure about the compatibility of this product with your car please submit an enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page
Installation is easy, with no special tools required. Detailed instructions with pictures are included. Please read all of the instructions and look at the pictures before attaching the holder. Full Instructions also come with your Brodit holder.
|Headrest Mounting Platform||ProClip Dash Mounting Bracket||Note: Headrest mount sold separately..|
|You install the product like this...|
1. Loosen the screw in the center of the holder so you can remove the tilt swivel attaching plate on the back.
2. Place the attaching plate onto the desired position. Screw the attaching plate into place with the enclosed screws. Place the holder over the attaching plate so the screw fits in the hole in the tilt swivel. Screw a few turns on the screw, just so the thread starts to pull. Pull the holder toward you and hold it slightly tensed, in the same time tighten the screw so the holder is pulled toward the tilt swivel. Tighten the screw until the holder is firmly in place, but still can be adjusted.
3. To place the device in the holder: Place the lower part of the device in the holder, then flip/press the upper part forwards so it snaps into place in the holder Carefully, slide the device sideways into the holder so you hear/feel it snaps into place. To remove the device from the holder: Slide it to the left then press upwards on the upper part of the holder, in the same time pull the upper part of the device out from the holder and then lift the device up and out from the holder.
4. The holder is in place in upright, horizontal position.
If you require help with installation please submit our enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page after you have purchased the item. We will more than happily provide free telephone or email support.
|Product Type||Phone Holder|
Alpine INE-W710DC 7” Navigation with TomTom maps with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Trucks and Motor Homes
7” Navigation with TomTom maps including trucking feature, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Volkswagen Golf 7 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Volkswagen Golf 6 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Fiat Ducato 3, Citroën Jumper 2 and Peugeot Boxer 2 with TomTom maps,..