Brodit Headrest mount with monitor mount
The choice for you who use your iPad in the back seat of a car. The iPad mount is placed onto a front seat's headrest. The installation is quick and easy, no special tools are required and the interior will not be damaged. You can connect e.g. a charging cable to the iPad when it is in the holder.
|Note: Headrest mount sold separately..|
Check the compatibility section if supported with your mobile phone
The mount is equipped with a tilt swivel. This mean that you can adjust the angle in order to avoid light reflection on the screen. You can easily switch between portrait and landscape mode by turning the holder into desired position. It is easy to put the iPad into place in the holder, and to take it with you when leaving the car.
The headrest mount fits a number of vehicles. Measure the headrest in you vehicle. If the following specifications match your measurements, this product will fit your vehicle:
Minimum inner distance between the headrest bars: 95 mm
Maximum outer distance between the headrest bars: 155 mm
- Brodit Holder (mounting bracket sold seperately)*
- Fitting Instructions
some Brodit accessories are dispatched direct from our suppliers as they are special order. If the item is not in-stock in the UK with our supplier it may have a lead time of 5-7 working days for delivery. Please check with us before ordering Brodit items.
If you are unsure about the suitability of this product with your car please submit an enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page
Brodit Headrest mount with monitor mount 810510
1. Apple iPad For all countries.
If you are unsure about the compatibility of this product with your car please submit an enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page
Installation is easy, with no special tools required. Detailed instructions with pictures are included. Please read all of the instructions and look at the pictures before attaching the holder. Full Instructions also come with your Brodit holder.
|Headrest Mounting Platform||ProClip Dash Mounting Bracket||Note: Headrest mount sold separately..|
|You install the product like this...|
1. Remove the two screws in the front side of the headrest mount using the enclosed tool, so you get two parts. Loosen the screw underneath the headrest mount so the face plate can be slided back and forth. Adjust the face plate position and tigten the screw. Place one part of the headrest mount on each side of the headrest. Put back the screws and tighten them until the headrest mount is properly in place. Place the monitor holder onto the face plate so the screw fits in the hole in the tilt swivel. Screw a few turns on the screw, just so the thread starts to pull. Pull the holder toward you and hold it slightly tensed, in the same time tighten the screw so the holder is pulled toward the tilt swivel. Tighten the screw firm at first, then loosen it a bit so the holder is firmly in place, but still can be adjusted.
2. To place the device in the holder: Place the lower part of the device in the holder, then flip/press the upper part forwards so it snaps into place in the holder. To remove the device from the holder: Press upwards on the upper part of the holder, in the same time pull the upper part of the device out from the holder and then lift the device up and out from the holder.
3. Switch between portrait and landscape mode by turning the holder.
4. The headrest mount is in place.
If you require help with installation please submit our enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page after you have purchased the item. We will more than happily provide free telephone or email support.
|Product Type||Phone Holder|
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Volkswagen Golf 7 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Volkswagen Golf 6 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Fiat Ducato 3, Citroën Jumper 2 and Peugeot Boxer 2 with TomTom maps,..