Alpine iLX-702D 7" Digital Media Station with DAB HDMI Android Auto Apple CarPlay iPod iPhone Control
- Brand: Alpine
- Product Code: iLX-702D
- 1 Year Warranty
- Optional Next Day Delivery
- Easy Returns
Recommended Add Ons
USB lightning cable to connect an iPhone / iPod nano / iPod touch with lightning connector to your Alpine radio.
Internal windscreen DAB Antenna. Glass Mount DAB Aerial with adhesive and block Housing. Works best in a good to average digital signal strength area. The aerial is unsuitable for use on thermic metallic and heated windows. We recommend for optimum performance you purchase one of our external DAB aerials.
With this kit you are able to add a reversing camera to help you maneuver through tight spaces while you're reversing and also parking.
Optional Installation Package
You are being offered an installation at an additional cost. If you select the installation option then this product will be professionally Installed at your home or workplace anywhere in the UK by our own network of accredited engineers. You will be contacted by a member of our installation booking team after you have placed an order.
7” Digital Media Station, featuring Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility - iLX-702D
Completely integrate your phone into your car with this clever Alpine stereo. Apply CarPlay and Android Auto will let you use your phone while you drive by bringing your iPhone, Samsung, or any Android phone capable of connecting with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto up onto the radio screen. This is a legal and safe way to use your phone while you drive, the large 7” screen makes viewing and navigation through the radio easy.
Features like DAB/DAB+ Digital Radio, Video Playback via USB, HDMI connectivity and built in with the latest Bluetooth technology.
You even have several options for navigation: the iLX-702D includes online navigation capability to use Maps with Apple CarPlay and Google navigation with Android Auto. Both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto apps can access the Alpine navigation antenna for highest positioning accuracy.
High Resolution WVGA Touch Screen
The 7-inch (17.8cm) high-resolution WVGA display allows full operation of the system via touch-screen technology and features the latest video enhancement technology for outstanding picture clarity, contrast and resolution. This allows online navigation maps to be displayed in stunning detail, while movies or video clips become a real cinematic experience. The user interface is very intuitive and is designed to perfectly integrate into your vehicle. You can choose from a variety of screen colours and designs to best match your taste and vehicle.
7-inch Screen with 1 DIN chassis
More and more vehicles feature a dashboard space for a 7-inch or 8-inch screen, however behind the screen there is no space to fit a full 2DIN product. The new SMART is for example one of the vehicles with such dashboard design. Alpine designed the iLX-702D to overcome this problem by putting a 1DIN chassis in the back of a 7-inch screen. With a car specific Alpine installation kit you can achieve a perfect installation and original manufacturer look.
Works with Apple CarPlay
The innovative iLX-702D with Apple CarPlay compatibility brings you a smarter way to use your iPhone on the road. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use maps, listen to music and access messages with just a word or a touch. You can even enjoy Spotify, internet radio or podcasts while on the road for a truly connected experience. Simply connect your CarPlay enabled iPhone to the USB port of your Alpine and you are ready to go.
Works with Android Auto
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind. With a simple and intuitive interface, integrated steering wheel controls, and powerful new voice actions, it's designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road. Android Auto automatically brings you useful information, and organizes it into simple cards that appear just when they're needed. Both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto can access the navigation antenna of the iLX-702D for highest accuracy when using the navi apps.
DAB+ Digital Radio
The built-in DAB/DAB+/DMB tuner uses the most advanced digital technology to deliver radio reception in outstanding, noise-free sound quality. DAB+ also offers many other advantages over traditional FM radio: select from a much wider range of radio stations and after an initial station scan you can easily select your desired channels from an alphabetic and genre list of available stations.
Connect USB and HDMI Sources
You can connect USB sticks and portable hard drives to playback audio and MP4 video files. The iLX-702D is also equipped with an HDMI input to connect the optional Alpine DVD player DVE-5300 or any other portable media player with HDMI output. You can also connect your smartphone if an HDMI adapter for your phone model is available to enjoy the video or photo content on the Alpine screen (requires additional cables and adapters). The iLX-702D includes an HDMI output as well to connect a rear monitor system via HDMI.
Note: The HDMI output is a pass-through of the HDMI input and can therefore not be used to output USB video content, Apple CarPlay or Android Auto content.
High-end Sound Tuning Options
The iLX-702D puts the power of advanced sound processing in your car with BASS ENGINE SQ to maximise bass sound and overall tone balance, plus lots of custom tuning functions like Digital Time Correction, Digital X-Over and Dual 9-band Parametric EQ. Best of all, you can set them easily from your smartphone with the Alpine TuneIt App. You also get Media Xpander, 24-Bit DAC and 3 PreOuts (4 Volt) as well.
Hi-Res Audio Playback
This Alpine unit can playback audio files in FLAC format – including 24/96 and 24/192 Hi-Res Audio compatibility.
Online Navigation with Apple CarPlay
When you’re driving, Maps helps you find the way to your destination with turn-by-turn spoken directions and new, easier-to-read visuals. When a turn is coming up, the view zooms in to show you exactly where to go. Along the way, large signs and arrows guide you in the right direction and let you know how long it’s going to take to get there. Looking for a gas station, restaurant, or coffee shop along your route? New buttons on the navigation screen help you quickly find the closest places and estimate how much time the detour will add to your trip. If you push the navigation hard-key on your iLX-702D, you directly active Apple CarPlay navigation without going through many menu points.
Online Navigation with Android Auto
Let Google Maps lead the way. It’s easy to get where you’re going with free voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, lane guidance, and more. Whether on your phone screen or on your car display, Android Auto was designed with safety in mind. With larger touch targets, a simplified interface, and easy-to-use voice actions, it's designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road. The iLX-702D works seamlessly with Android Auto and Google maps. Android Auto can even access the Alpine navigation antenna for highest positioning accuracy.
GPS and Glonass Compatible
More satellites equal higher navigation accuracy and a faster positioning fix. This Alpine product is compatible with GPS satellite signals and can also receive positioning data from Glonass satellites. This brings big advantages especially in an urban environment with many tall buildings and when driving next to high mountains. When using navigation with Apple CarPlay and Glonass you can benefit from this new improved compatibility.
Built-in Bluetooth® Technology
The built-in Bluetooth® module allows wireless connection of a mobile phone for hands-free communication. A very intuitive user interface makes it very easy to set microphone and speaker volume. It also includes a speed dial function for the most frequently called numbers. Bluetooth® also enables audio streaming from the phone: audio content or even internet radio can be wirelessly transferred to your Alpine unit.
Vehicle Data-Bus Connectivity
If your car is equipped with parking sensors, you can continue to use this convenient function with your iLX-702D. Alpine offers vehicle data-bus interfaces to connect your navigation system to your vehicle. This enables compatibility with your vehicle’s steering wheel control buttons, display of air conditioning settings as well parking sensor display. You can even see navigation turn-by-turn arrows in your multi-function display in the instrument cluster (if the vehicle supports it).
A rear view camera is a great way to make reversing safer. The camera image automatically comes on when you shift into reverse, and distance guides that can be adjusted to match your car size will appear on the screen to help you safely park your car. Alpine offers a wide variety of front and rear facing cameras, including multi-view cameras with selectable viewing angles and touch-control from your screen. You can even view the camera screen and parking sensor screen simultaneously.
Wouldn’t it be convenient to have an app that shows you all your favourite phone numbers, radio stations, frequent navigation destinations and more on a single glance?! Favourites is just that. Simply hold the audio button for one second to activate the Favourites view and you are ready to go.
Push the VOICE button on your Alpine unit or your steering wheel buttons (if supported) to activate SIRI or OK Google. You can simply call people, enter navigation destinations, write and send messages or simply say the song or playlist you like to listen to – just to name a few examples. This is a very convenient way to control your Alpine system while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Cell Memory (FM: 24 / MW: 6 / LW: 6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Find Mode: Local / DX Selection
- RDS functionality: PI, PS, AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
- DAB + receiver embedded
- DAB + / DMB supported
- DAB + Slideshow service
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service)
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Cache services: memory for 18
- Automatic Ensemble / Service Memory
- Search service
- PTY search
- Search by alphabet
- Select the antenna power supply
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® module
- Wide Band Speech Technology
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatibility
- Music playback: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) compatibility
- Audio playback control: AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.5 Compatibility
- Advanced BLUETOOTH® technology
- Connectivity: SSP (Simple Secure Pairing) is supported
- Single terminal profile: Hands free calling and music broadcasting
- Phone book: Phonebook synchronization
- Speed dial: 4 preset numbers (per phone)
- Multiple Phone Number Registration: 5 phone numbers can be stored in one name
- Device name display
- Automatic response
- Call history display: Dialed Calls / Received Calls / Missed Calls
- Repeat function
- Speech volume control: Enabled for outgoing and incoming calls
- DTMF (Touch-Tone) function
- Signal strength indicator
- Battery indicator
- Language menu: 24 languages
- Firmware update possible
- Microphone: The microphone is complete
Made for iPod® / iPhone®
- Compatibility for iPod / iPhone: Compatible with all models except the first and second generation
- Connectivity: KCU-461iV / KCU-471i required (sold separately)
- Compatible with headset and video playback
- Available Options: Music List / Artist / Album / Song / Podcast / Genre / Composer / Audiobook
- View album
- Direct Up / Down: Playlist / Artist / Album / Podcast / Genre / Composer
- MIX (Shuffle) Play: Song, Albums, All
- Charge the battery
- Works with Apple CarPlay (requires iPhone with CarPlay enabled)
- Works with Android Auto (requires smartphone with Android Auto enabled)
- Online navigation with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Includes GPS / Glonass Supported Navigation Antenna
- A button for direct access to navigation via CarPlay or Google Maps
USB Media Connection
- USB connection: USB extension cable included
- Music playback: FLAC / MP3 / WMA / AAC
- Video Playback: MP4
- File / Folder Search by name
- Tag Info Search
- Map Up / Down
- MIX random play
Adjust the sound
- Bass Engine SQ
- Bass Engine ™ Pro
- Adjusts the subwoofer level
- Select subwoofer phase
- 4V High Voltage Predicture
- Equalizer: Flat, Pop, Rock, News, Jazz, Electro Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country, Classical
- Dual HD EQ (9-band parametric EQ forward / backward)
- 6 channel digital time correction
- Digital Crossover
- Adjustable sound adjustment per vehicle type
- MediaXpander HD
- Adjust the sound level of your apps
- Download sound settings data
- Simple, step-by-step sound setup
- Alpine TuneIt App Support
- Output power: 4 x 50 W high power amplifier
- Advanced Power IC
- Screen: 8-inch capacitive WVGA high resolution screen
- White LED Backlight System
- 50/50 Split Screen: Left / Right Position Setting
- Control type: Touch
- Automatic change of settings for 2 users
- Audiofilary design
- 3 Predictive (4V, Forward / Backward / Subwoofer)
- AUX input: 1 A / V AUX input (3.5mm micro jack)
- Functionality of remote control of the steering wheel
- Vehicle Display Interface Ready (UART connection)
- Remote control support
- Navigation Guidance Mix
- Camera Link & Embedded Control for Multi-View Camera
- Setting the camera line
- Running the rear camera screen automatically
- Simple Mode & Info Mode selects the display
- Visual EQ
- Adjust contrast
- Main menu language: 24 languages (for AV / Bluetooth), 29 languages (Navigation menu and voice guidance)
- Automatic dimming
- Security code against the burglars
- Upgradable Firmware
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote ignition
- HDMI input (requires special Alpine HDMI connector)
- The Start-Stop motor does not affect the operation of the unit
- Optional DVD Player DVE-5300
- Screen Size: 7-inch Capacitive WVGA
- LCD Type: Transparent TN LCD
- Operating system: TFT Active Matrix
- Number of image elements: 1,152,000 pixels (800 x 3 x 480)
- Illumination system: White LED backlighting
- Effective number of image elements: 99.99%
- Color system: NTSC, PAL
Max power at the exit
- Maximum Output Power: 4 x 50 W
- Reception range: 87.5-108.0 MHz
- Usable mono-sensitivity: 8.1 dBf (0.7 μV / 75 ohms)
- 50 dB Muting Sensitivity: 12 dBf (1.1 μV / 75 ohms)
- Switch to alternative station: 80.0 dB
- Signal / noise ratio: 65.0 dB
- Stereo separation: 35.0 dB
- Reception Level: 2.0 dB
- Reception range: 531-1,602 kHz
- Usable sensitivity: 25.1 μV / 28 dBf
- Receive range: 153 - 281 kHz
- Usable sensitivity (IEC standard): 31.6 μV / 30 dB
- USB Requirements: USB 2.0
- Maximum power consumption: 1,500 mA (CDP support)
- USB class: Mass storage, playback from the device
- File system: FAT 16/32
- MP3 decoding: MPEG-1/2 AUDIO Layer-3
- WMA decoding: Windows Media ™ Audio
- AAC decoding: ACC-LC Format '' .m4a '' File
- FLAC decoding
- Number of channels: 2-channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 20k Hz ± 1 dB * Frequency Response may vary depending on the encoding / bit rate software
- Fully harmonic distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008%
- Dynamic range (at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal / noise ratio: 100 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 85 dB
GPS / Glonass
- GPS / Glonass compatible navigation antenna included
- BLUETOOTH® Version: Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR
- Output Power: +4 dBm Max. (Power class 2)
- HFP: HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP: AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile)
- SPP (Serial Port Profile)
Adjust the sound
- Adjusting the subwoofer level: 0 to +15
- Subwoofer phase adjustment: 0 ° or 180 °
- BASS ENGINE SQ: 5Mode, Level 0 to +6
- High Tire Filter: 20/25 / 31.5 / 40/50/63/80/100/125/160/200 Hz
- Slope Filter: Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB / oct.
- High Tone Filter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- Low Tone Filter: 20/25 / 31.5 / 40/50/63/80/100/125/160/200 Hz
- Slope Filter: Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB / oct.
- Low Tone Filter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- Time correction: 0.0 - 9.9ms (0.1ms step)
- Dual HD EQ Forward + Back
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 1): 20 - 100 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 2): 63 - 315 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 3): 125 - 500 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 4): 250 - 1k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 5): 500 - 2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 6): 1k - 4k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 7): 2k - 7.2 kHz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 8): 5.8k - 12k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 9): 9k - 20k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Gain): -14 to +14
- Adjust the volume level: -14 to +14
- Input Format 720p / 480p / VGA
- Output Format 480p
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V Permissible)
- Pre-output voltage (before "clipping"): 4 V / 10k ohms
- Maximum mounting angle: 30 °
- Din Size: 1DIN Case and 7 "Capacitive Touch Screen
- Housing dimensions (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 164 mm
- Dimensions of the mask (W x H x D) mm: 170 x 96 x 17 mm
Refer to the installation section for fitting instructions.
If you are unsure about the suitability of this product please contact us via the ask a question link at the top of this page or telephone us and we will gladly assist you.
|To complete the installation of an aftermarket headunit (eg. Kenwood, Parrot ASTEROID, Alpine, Pioneer, Sony, JVC etc.) you will usually require additional fitting accessories. You may require a facia adapter - single DIN or double DIN, aerial adaptor, ISO stereo adapter or a stalk/steering wheel adaptor if you want to integrate your steering wheel buttons. You can substitute the ISO stereo adapter lead for a steering wheel adapter, if one is available for your vehicle. If you purchase our Connects2 steering wheel adapter you don't need to purchase an ISO stereo adapter lead as well. Refer to our car stereo fitting accessory section to purchase your car specific accesories. We stock the full range of stereo fitting parts, just ask if you need help.|
If you have any questions please contact us via the ask a question link at the top of this page and we will gladly assist you. Below is a quick explanation of different fitting accessories that you may require to install your aftermarket Alpine stereo.
|Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a professional, risk-free installation service, by placing your trust in a certified installer. Car Communications are a certified installer.|
|Product Type||Car Stereo|
|Car Stereo Spec|
|Car Stereo Main Features||Apple CarPlay, SatNav, Bluetooth, Double DIN, DAB, Touchscreen, Phone Mirror, Android, AUX, USB, iPod/iPhone, HDMI Mirroring, Android Auto|
Alpine INE-W710DC 7” Navigation with TomTom maps with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Trucks and Motor Homes
7” Navigation with TomTom maps including trucking feature, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android..
8” Navigation with TomTom maps including trucking feature, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Volkswagen Golf 7 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Volkswagen Golf 6 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Fiat Ducato 3, Citroën Jumper 2 and Peugeot Boxer 2 with TomTom maps,..