Alpine INE-W970BT-TR - Trucking Software for INE-W970BT Navigation
- Brand: Alpine
- Product Code: INE-W970BT-TR
- Easy Returns
Recommended Add Ons
Optional Installation Package
You are being offered an installation at an additional cost. If you select the installation option then this product will be professionally Installed at your home or workplace anywhere in the UK by our own network of accredited engineers. You will be contacted by a member of our installation booking team after you have placed an order.
Avoid unnecessary complicated and dangerous situations with your truck, mobile home or campervan due to vehicle specific restrictions and limitations!
INE-W970BT-TR - Trucking Software for INE-W970BT
INE-W970BT-TR: Professional Navigation solution for trucks (heavy goods vehicles), mobile homes and caravans. INE-W970BT-TR works with the 2DIN Navigation System INE-W970BT.
Simply input the data of your vehicle
- Dimensions (length, width, height)
- Actual and maximum allowed weight
- Type of freight (category of dangerous goods, i.e. explosives, flammables)
- Use of a trailer and number of axles
- Maximum allowed speed
INE-W970BT-TR considers following restrictions and limitations by calculating the route and also gives warnings whilst driving without calculated route in 35 countries*:
- General through traffic restrictions for trucks (i.e. environmental zones)
- Through traffic restrictions for all categories of dangerous goods
- (i.e. explosives, flammables)
- Turn and U-Turn restrictions for trucks
- Restrictions for trailers
- Limitations of length
- Limitations of width
- Limitations of height
- Limitations of weight
- Height and width limitations of tunnels and bridge pass throughs
- Maximum allowed weight of bridges
* Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Alpine INE-W970BT-TR Compatibility Chart
|Car Model||Year||Radio Description||Notes|
1. Refer to the installation section for fitting instructions.
If you are unsure about the suitability of this product please contact us via the ask a question link at the top of this page or telephone us and we will gladly assist you.
|To complete the installation of an aftermarket headunit (eg. Kenwood, Parrot ASTEROID, Alpine, Pioneer, Sony, JVC etc.) you will usually require additional fitting accessories. You may require a facia adapter - single DIN or double DIN, aerial adaptor, ISO stereo adapter or a stalk/steering wheel adaptor if you want to integrate your steering wheel buttons. You can substitute the ISO stereo adapter lead for a steering wheel adapter, if one is available for your vehicle. If you purchase our Connects2 steering wheel adapter you don't need to purchase an ISO stereo adapter lead as well. Refer to our car stereo fitting accessory section to purchase your car specific accesories. We stock the full range of stereo fitting parts, just ask if you need help.|
If you have any questions please contact us via the ask a question link at the top of this page and we will gladly assist you. Below is a quick explanation of different fitting accessories that you may require to install your aftermarket Alpine stereo.
|Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a professional, risk-free installation service, by placing your trust in a certified installer. Car Communications are a certified installer.|
Alpine INE-W710DC 7” Navigation with TomTom maps with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Trucks and Motor Homes
7” Navigation with TomTom maps including trucking feature, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Fiat Ducato 3, Citroën Jumper 2 and Peugeot Boxer 2 with TomTom maps,..