Alpine UTE-202DAB Digital Media Receiver iPhone Android Aux USB Car Stereo
- Brand: Alpine
- Product Code: UTE-202DAB
- 1 Year Warranty
- Easy Returns
Recommended Add Ons
Internal windscreen DAB Antenna. Glass Mount DAB Aerial with adhesive and block Housing. Works best in a good to average digital signal strength area. The aerial is unsuitable for use on thermic metallic and heated windows. We recommend for optimum performance you purchase one of our external DAB aerials.
Optional Installation Package
You are being offered an installation at an additional cost. If you select the installation option then this product will be professionally Installed at your home or workplace anywhere in the UK by our own network of accredited engineers. You will be contacted by a member of our installation booking team after you have placed an order.
DIGITAL MEDIA/DAB RECEIVER | Car Stereo | Digital Radio with DAB+ and USB Playback and Smartphone connectivity - UTE-202DAB
The UTE-202DAB is an affordable single-DIN DAB+ digital radio that steps up your sound to Alpine quality and offers many connectivity features to keep you entertained on the road.
Connect your Smartphone to enjoy all your stored audio content, stream Spotify or internet radio, or simply connect a USB stick - there are many connectivity solutions possible with this Alpine head unit.
Built-in DAB+ Digital Radio
The built-in DAB+ tuner uses the most advanced digital technology to deliver radio reception with outstanding, noise-free sound quality. DAB+ also offers many other advantages over traditional FM radio: choose from a much wider range of radio stations and after the initial station scan easily select your desired channels from an alphabetic or genre list of available stations
Connect USB Sticks
The front USB port of the UTE-202DAB is ready for USB sticks and USB hard drives with up to 1000mA power supply requirements. Bring your music along on your USB stick and enjoy MP3, AAC, WMA and FLAC files with convenient search functions.
Made for iPhone
You can connect your iPhone or iPod via USB cable (not included) to enjoy the stored audio content or Apple Music (requires subscription to Apple Music and internet connection) in your car. Simply select songs, albums or playlists on your iPhone/iPod or directly through your Alpine head unit while you drive. Compatible with all iPhone and iPod models of the last years, including the new iPhone X and iPhone 8 models.
Connect Your Android Phone
If you have an Android based phone or tablet, you can connect it via USB (cable not included) to your Alpine head unit to enjoy the audio content through your car speakers. You can select songs on your phone/ tablet or using the rotary encoder of your head unit. This feature is available for all Alpine head units with Android Open Accessory 2.0 (including UTE-202DAB).
Stream Internet Radio
There are many internet radio apps available for your smartphone. Simply start your internet radio app on the phone and connect it via USB or the AUX input connector on your Alpine head unit (requires optional AUX cable).
Enjoy Spotify Streaming
Spotify is a great way to discover new music and enjoy all your favourite songs and playlists. Why not use it on the road? Start your playlist, genre list or album on your phone before you start driving and stream it via USB or the AUX input connector to your Alpine head unit and enjoy the music through your car’s sound system.
Playback FLAC Files
FLAC high quality audio compression is becoming more and more popular, as it provides a much better sound quality compared to regular MP3 files. This Alpine product can playback FLAC files stored on USB media devices.
Tune Your Sound
Adjust the sound of your Alpine head unit to your personal preference, using Bass Engine SQ to get awesome bass output, as well as the EQ functions (10 Pre-Sets or 3 band Parametric EQ. Connect external amplifiers to the 2 PreOuts (2 Volts) or simply enjoy a direct speaker connection with the built-in 4 x 50 Watts high quality amplifier.
Set Your Colour Scheme
You can fully adjust the illumination colour of your UTE-202DAB’s buttons and display within the full RGB spectrum to match your dashboard illumination colour or your personal preference.
Optional Remote Control
The new Alpine Head Units work seamlessly with the optional Alpine wireless remote control RUE-4202.
- Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM:12, MW:6, LW:6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- RDS Functions: AF, TA, TP, PTY, EON
- PTY (Programme Type) Display
- DAB+ Tuner Built-in
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service)
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Service Preset: 18 Preset Memory
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- Service Search Function
- PTY Search Function
- Antenna Power Supply Selection
- A compatible DAB Antenna is required not Included
USB Media Connection
- Front USB Connection
- MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC Playback
- Folder Up/Down
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Repeat: Track, Album, All
- USB AOA (Android Open Accessory) 2.0
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- BASS ENGINE SQ: Level Control OFF/1-6
- Subwoofer Phase Select: 0°/180°
- Subwoofer System Select
- High Pass Filter
- Low Pass Filter
- 2V Voltage 2PreOuts
- 10 Equalizer PreSets: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country and Classical
- 3-band Parametric Equalizer
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Display LCD: 14 Segments White LCD Display 1Line
- Control Type: Rotary Encoder Knob
- Variable RGB Illumination Buttons
- 2 PreOuts (2V, Front + Subwoofer)
- 24-bit DAC
- Front AUX Input (3.5mm mini jack)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
- -20dB Mute
- Remote Control Ready
- Detachable DIN Trim Plate
- Detachable Face Plate
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- AUTO OFF function (after 30 min)
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50W
- Tuning Range Band III : 174.928 - 239.2 MHz
- Tuning Range: 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
- Tuning Range: 531 - 1,602 kHz
- Tuning Range: 153 - 279 kHz
- USB Requirements: USB 1.1/2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1000 mA
- File System: FAT 16/32
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to 15 dB
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- High Pass Filter: Off, 80/100/120 Hz
- Low Pass Filter: Off, 80/100/120 Hz
- Bass Level Control Range: ±7 dB at 100Hz
- Bass Center Frequency: 60/80/100/120 Hz
- Bass Band Width Adjustment (Q): 4 choices (0.5=wide, 1.0=medium, 1.5=medium, 2=narrow)
- Treble Level Control Range: ±7 dB at 10 kHz
- Treble Center Frequency: 7.5k/10k/12.5k/15k Hz
- Treble Band Width Adjustment (Q): 2 choices (0.75=wide, 1.25=narrow)
- Mid Level Control Range: ±7 dB
- Mid Center Frequency: 500/1k/1.5k/2.5k Hz
- Mid Band Width Adjustment (Q): 4 choices (0.75=wide, 1.0=medium, 1.25=medium, 1.5=narrow)
- Power Requirement: 12V.DC
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 2V / 10k ohms
- Aux In: 1.4V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Din Size: 1 DIN
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 177 mm
Refer to the installation section for fitting instructions.
If you are unsure about the suitability of this product please contact us via the ask a question link at the top of this page or telephone us and we will gladly assist you.
|To complete the installation of an aftermarket headunit (eg. Kenwood, Parrot ASTEROID, Alpine, Pioneer, Sony, JVC etc.) you will usually require additional fitting accessories. You may require a facia adapter - single DIN or double DIN, aerial adaptor, ISO stereo adapter or a stalk/steering wheel adaptor if you want to integrate your steering wheel buttons. You can substitute the ISO stereo adapter lead for a steering wheel adapter, if one is available for your vehicle. If you purchase our Connects2 steering wheel adapter you don't need to purchase an ISO stereo adapter lead as well. Refer to our car stereo fitting accessory section to purchase your car specific accesories. We stock the full range of stereo fitting parts, just ask if you need help.|
If you have any questions please contact us via the ask a question link at the top of this page and we will gladly assist you. Below is a quick explanation of different fitting accessories that you may require to install your aftermarket Alpine stereo.
|Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a professional, risk-free installation service, by placing your trust in a certified installer. Car Communications are a certified installer.|
|Product Type||Car Stereo & Navigation|
|Car Stereo Full Specification|
|Aux In||Front AUX Input|
|Button Illumination||Variable RGB Illumination Buttons|
|Max. Power Output||4 x 50W|
|Pre Out||2 PreOuts|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
|USB Input||Front USB|
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Fiat Ducato 3, Citroën Jumper 2 and Peugeot Boxer 2 with TomTom maps,..