Mercedes GL-Class Brodit ProClip Mounting Bracket - Angled mount (653851)
- Brand: Brodit
- Product Code: ProClip-653851
- Easy Returns
ProClip Mounting Bracket
The (653851) Brodit ProClipTM is a mounting bracket for the vehicle's dashboard. Onto the ProClip you can install e.g. a holder for your mobile phone or PDA or a handsfree set etc. Safe and convenient -always within easy reach. The ProClip is car specific and easy to install. The installation is quick, no special tools or dismantle of the dashboard is required and it will not damage the interior of the vehicle. Made in black ABS plastic. Comes with detailed instructions.
Check the compatibility section if supported with your car make and model
Keep your communication devices attached to the dashboard in a secure and convenient way -always within easy reach! The ProClip is a dashboard mounting bracket for installation of holders, mounting adapters and other accessories. The ProClip is available for most vehicles -trucks as well as right-hand drive vehicles. There are ProClips to suit various positions on the dashboard or console, giving you options for positioning and making several different installations in the vehicle.
Easy-Fit robust and stylish ProClipTM mounting bracket, giving a damage free installation of mobile phone cradles, iPod Car Kit cradles and other portable devices offering easy access while giving an integrated look with your dashboard and interior. ProClipTM brackets are vehicle specific resulting in optimum design and simple installation for your particular car make and model.
The interior of the vehicle will not be damaged as no drilling holes is required and you do not need to dismantle the dashboard. The ProClip has a firm fit. There are ProClips available to suit various positions on the dashboard or console, giving you options for positioning and making several different installations in the vehicle.
- Damage free installation of mobile phone cradle, ipod cradles or other portable devices
- Easy-Fit robust and stylish ProClip push-fit mounting bracket
- Made from high quality ABS black plastic
- Car Bracket
- Fitting Instructions
- Gap Opener (only available where needed)
some Brodit accessories are dispatched direct from our suppliers as they are special order. If the item is not in-stock in the UK with our supplier it may have a lead time of 5-7 working days for delivery. Please check with us before ordering Brodit items.
If you are unsure about the suitability of this product with your car please submit an enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page
ProClip Angled mount 653851
Mercedes Compatibility Chart
|GL-Class||2006 - 2011||1|
1. Will fit cars in all countries, left and right hand drive.
If you are unsure about the compatibility of this product with your car please submit an enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page
The ProClip saves you time. Installation is easy, with no special tools required. Detailed instructions with pictures are included.
These are detailed fitting Instructions for the Brodit Proclip for your car. This is how you fit your ProClip mount onto your dashboard. Full Instructions also come with your Proclip.
Please read all of the instructions and look at the pictures before attaching the ProClip. This ProClip can be placed anywhere within the width of the air vents.
|You install the product like this...|
1. Press the thin end of the enclosed gap opener into the gap between the center console panel frame and the console edge, to widen the gap. Place it in the same position as in the picture, in the same height. Peel off the cover of the adhesive tape on Part 1. Place the angled edge of Part 1 against the gap above the opener.
2. Press the angled edge firmly into the gap and at the same time bend Part 1 to the left until you hear/feel it snaps into place and the adhesive tape attaches to the console edge. Pull out the gap opener.
3. Press a screwdriver (Philips) through the predrilled holes in Part 2 to open them up. Peel off the cover of the adhesive tape on Part 2. Place Part 2 onto Part 1 so the holes match and the adhesive tape on Part 2 is on the right side. Do not attach the tape yet. Screw Part 2 onto Part 1 using the enclosed screws. Pess the ProClip to the right for optimal adjustment of the mount. Hold it in that position and tighten the screws.
4. The ProClip is in place.
If you require help with installation please submit our enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page after you have purchased the item. We will more than happily provide free telephone or email support.