Snooper S6800 Navigation EU Mapping For Bus and Coaches
- Brand: Snooper
- Product Code: Snooper S6800
- 1 Year Warranty
- Easy Returns
Bus & Coach S6800 incorporates a large 7? widescreen LCD, giving drivers a clearer view of Bus & Coach's unique satellite navigation software and is compatible with Snooper's very own tyre pressure monitoring system, Tyre Pilot. Tyre Pilot delivers alerts to any tyre pressure or temperature changes whilst driving, ensuring safety and fuel efficiency throughout any journey or multi-stop tour.
Working together with industry experts and the feedback of 100's of professional bus and coach drivers, we have continued to improve and advance our technology, culminating in the Bus & Coach S6800, the most comprehensive bus and coach sat nav available.
Although Bus & Coach uses Here® Maps for Life (Formerly Navteq) transport data at its core, it is further enhanced with 1000's more attributes providing protection from hazards on more roads than any other system on the market. Simply enter the height, width and weight of you large vehicle and Bus & Coach sat nav will automatically calculate a route avoiding low bridges, height and weight restrictions and many other hazards. Bus & Coach will become the No.1 satellite navigation device for any professional driver.
Bus & Coach S6800 - What's new?
Tyre Pilot compatible.
For safer and lower cost motoring, Bus & Coach S6800 is compatible with our latest driving aid, Tyre Pilot, a tyre pressure monitoring system. Display the pressure and temperature of your vehicle’s tyres on screen with the added benefit of audible alerts to pressure drops and abnormal temperature increases. Tyre defects contribute to over 3% of all vehicle accidents and are the main fault attributed to a vehicle incident. Monitoring your vehicle’s tyres whilst driving and ensuring they are fully inflated could save you up to 10% in fuel charges, extending tyre life by 35% and reduces the chances of an accident or blow-out.
Enjoy Bus & Coach's award winning navigation through your vehicles speakers with the built-in FM transmitter. Now it's even easier to hear turn-by-turn navigation, allowing you to concentrate on the road ahead.
Large 7” LCD touch screen.
For clearer and easier navigation, S6800 comes with a built-in 7” LCD touch screen display. This is enhanced with improved screen resolution, allowing drivers to quickly see the approaching junction or lane guidance display.
New and improved mapping.
All Snooper Bus & Coach sat nav units utilise the latest street level mapping supplied by Here® Maps for Life.
Full screen images of main motorway junctions are displayed in advance to help you navigate your bus or coach safely through motorway junctions.
Specially formulated bus and coach lane guidance software, provides advanced notice of which lane or lanes to use when approaching junctions for safer touring.
The speed limits of virtually every road across Europe are clearly displayed on your Bus & Coach S6800 at all times. Choose between speed limits for cars and advisory speed limits whilst driving your bus or coach. In addition, My Speed® can also be set to alert you if you accidentally exceed the speed limit at any time, keeping your licence safe and reducing your chances of receiving a speed ticket.
Create and save your own bespoke routes. Use the map view to select the roads you would like to travel on or search road by road. Use 'Your route' to build your own personal, tailored routes, perfect for bus or coach touring.
Point of interest 'corridor' search.
Choose to search from our extensive list of Point's of Interest using our new 'corridor' search facility. The 'corridor' search function enables you to search specifically along your pre-programmed route.
New and improved menu display.
Bus & Coach S6800 now includes a completely new and updated menu design. Brighter, stylish and sleek.
FREE Bus & Coach operating software updates!
At Snooper we understand the difficulties of fast moving technologies. No sooner have you purchased a new PC or Television and it’s already out of date, that’s why we offer free software* updates. As Snooper Bus & Coach technology get’s better and better you can keep up, knowing you have always got the most up to date satellite navigation system on the market!
Here™ Maps for Life street level mapping.
Recognised as the industry leader in digital street level mapping, Bus & Coach S6800 uses Here® Maps for Life data. Ensuring you are taken seamlessly from A to B on the best possible larger vehicle friendly route. Snooper Bus & Coach also includes full postcode search for these countries
UK• Ireland• France• Spain• Portugal• Italy• Austria• Switzerland• Belgium• Holland• Luxembourg• Germany• Denmark• Norway• Sweden• Finland• Poland• Estonia• Lithuania• Czech Republic• Latvia• Liechtenstein• Hungary• Romania• Slovakia• Slovenia• Serbia• Montenegro• Croatia• Turkey• Greece• Albania• Bosnia & Herzegovina• Bulgaria• F.Yugoslavia Rep.of Macedonia• Russia.
THE AURA™ ADVANTAGE! THE IMPORTANCE OF VERIFICATION - All speed camera databases are not created equal.
Unlike AURA™, many other GPS speed camera databases rely largely on locations provided by hobbyists who might not be able to tell a speed camera, speed trap or a red light camera from a traffic flow camera or a surveillance camera. These speed camera databases could result in annoying false alerts, which could lead you to start ignoring even legitimate alerts - defeating the point of having a speed camera alert system in the first place.
Other speed camera databases are not updated every day, and they also limit how often you can download updates. As a result, devices using these camera databases are not as up-to-date as they could be and are likely to miss alerts.
In contrast, Snooper has assembled a professional team that devotes every working day to verifying each and every speed camera and high risk zone that goes into the AURA™ speed camera database.
If you’re considering a GPS database to reduce your risk of an unintended speeding ticket or accident doesn’t it make sense to go with the database—and the company—that reduces that risk the most?
How does it work?
- Bus & Coach Routing Software
- TMC traffic information technology
- Tyre Pilot Compatible
- Wi-fi Capable
- Junction View
- Lane Guidance
- My Speed - speed limits
- Your Route - calculate your own bespoke routes
- Multi-route planner
- Route Timer
- User POIs - upload and share POIs with other users
- Navigate by junction number
- Navigate by co-ordinate
- Navigate by Easting & Northing
- Bluetooth handsfree
- MP3 player
- 7" full colour LCD touch display
- 3D Direction indicators
- Built-in TRIG RF (CSR) GPS antenna
- Turn by turn voice instructions
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- 'One touch' Home & Office route planner
- 2D & 3D map views
- A choice of different screen colours
- Extensive list of Points of Interest
- Processor (CPU) SiRF Atlas VI processor 800mHz
- OS WinCE 6.0
- Memory 256MB (SDRAM)
- Memory Card Micro SD Card upto 32GB (included 4GB Uk or 8GB EU Mapping)
- Internal Nand Flash Memory: 4GB
- GPS Receiver High Sensitivity Module Receiver
- GPS Model Name: TriG RF Lite (CSR)
- Frequency: 1.575GHZ
- C/A CODE: 1.023 MHZ chip rate
- Channels: 32 Channel
- Tracking Sensitivity: -165dBm
- Positioning accuracy: 10m, 2D RMS 5m, 2D RMS, WAAS enable
- Speed: 0.1m/s
- Data update rate: 1HZ
- Re-capture time: Average 1s
- Hot start-up time: Average 2s
- Warm start-up time: Average 32s
- Cold start time: Average 35s
- Maximum Positioning Height: 18,000m
- Maximum rate: 515m/s
- Acceleration: < 4g
- GPS Antenna Built-in passive ceramic antenna
- LCD Display Display size: 7”
- Display Resolution: 800x480px
- 16:9 TFT LCD
- LCD Brightness ›= 300NIT
- Bluetooth Class2 BLUETOOTH
- Chipset: MT6611 Bluetooth specification 2.1 + EDR
- Wifi: Yes
- FM Transmitter: Yes
- AV-in: Yes
- USB: USB2.0 Device (Mini Port)
- Frequency range: 2402MHz~ 2480MHz
- Sensitivity: -90DBm
- Transmit Power: 4DBm
- User Interface Touch Screen & 1 Power/Menu Button
- Speaker: Built-in Loud Speaker 3 Watt
- High-fidelity stereo 16O or 32O headphone jacks (f 2.5)
- Microphone 40dB
- Battery Li-ion battery 1800 mAh
- Power 12-24V DC OUTPUT: 5.2V DC 1.5A
- Current 400-450 mAh 60 mA (4.2V) (Normal) in Operation
- 800 mA (4.2V) (Normal) in Charging
- 800 mA (4.2V) (Normal) in Operation & Charging
- Operating Temperature range. -10°C.~ +60°C.
- Storage Temperature range. -20°C.~ +70°C.
- Operating Humidity range. 45%. ~ 80%RH
- Atmospheric pressure. 860MBar . 1060Mbar.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Snooper Bus & Coach S6800 Portable Satellite Navigation Unit
- 1 x In-Vehicle Charger with built-in TMC Antenna (3 metres length)
- 1 x Windscreen Bracket
- 1 x Dashmount Disc
- 1 x Hard Carry Case
- 1 x CD ROM inc PDF Instruction Manual
- 1 x USB Cable
Dimensions W:182mm x H:109mm x D:19mm
Screen Dimensions W:155mm x H: 86mm (7" Diagonal)
PC System requirements: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Snooper S6800 Compatibility Chart
|Car Model||Year||Radio Description||Notes|
|Bus and Coaches|
If you are unsure about the suitability of this product please contact us via the ask us about this item link at the top of this page or telephone us and we will gladly assist you.
Plug n Play device, no special installation required.
How does it work?