AMI 3G Music Interface Retrofit - Audi Q5 (8R)
- Brand: Fiscon
- Product Code: 38716
- 1 Year Warranty
- Easy Returns
Recommended Add Ons
|If you select the optional installation then this product will be professionally installed at your home or workplace anywhere in the UK by our own network of accredited engineers. OEM products are all designed to seemlesly integrate into the factory car radio.|
|Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a professional, risk-free installation service, by placing your trust in a certified installer. Car Communications are a certified national installer.|
FISCON AMI Audi Music Interface iPod car kit
Audi Music integration (AMI) - The AMI feature allows you to connect an Apple iPod/iPhone via the included dock-cable. You can then listen to crystal clear music through your Audi audio system. The artist name etc is displayed on your large Audi screen. You can navigate your music device on the screen and select different songs, control volume etc. The AMI will also charge an iPod or iPhone via the 5v dock cable - so you do not need to worry about battery drain. The dock-cable can be fitted out of sight in the centre armrest or glove box.
The car kit is compatible with various Audi models:
AMI music kit suitable for Audi A6-4G / A7-4G vehicles with MMI 3G, refer to compatibiity tab for further details
- AMI in order to connect multimedia devices like iPod, mp3 - Player as well as USB (2.0) hard disk drive
- AMI Connection within the Glove Box
- Display of track, Interpret, Genre (only for iPod, iPhone)
- Operation through MMI panel as well as multifunctional steering wheel (if available)
- Activation will be automatically completed once you plug in the OBD-diagnostic interface
- Re-usable diagnostic interface (only for one vehicle)
Menu-driven operation via the buttons on the multifunction steering wheel or MMI 3G
- AMI - Audi Music Interface (connect your iPod/Iphone to the dock cable and listen to music through the car speakers)
- All original functions of the vehicle remain unaffected
- Connect your iPod or iPhone to the dock-cable and listen to music through the car speakers
- Using the radio buttons navigate music files on your device, select albums, control volume etc.
- Artist name, song title etc is displayed on the Audi large screen
Scope of Supply:
- AMI harness
- Connection lead (USB or iPod)
- Diagnostic interface
*in scope supplied with iPod dock lead.
|Make||Model||Varitions||Radio||Year From||Year To||Notes|
8R (01-11-2008 - 01-05-2012)
8R (01-05-2012 - 01-11-2016)
|2008||2016||See note(s) below|
8R (01-07-2012 > )
|2012||See note(s) below|
Note 1. Not suitable for MMI Radio (PR-8DN)
Only Suitable for Vehicles with:
MMI Navigation (PR-7T2)
Radio Plus (PR-8DP)
For vehicles with Navigation Plus with MMI 3G+ touchpad item 38469-1, 38469-2 or 38469-3 is needed.
Suitable from iPod generation 4.0:
iPhone (only music), iPod, iPod mini, iPod nano, iPod photo, iPod video, iPod classic, iPode touch
If you are unsure about the suitability of this product please contact us via the ask us about this item link at the top of this page or telephone us and we will gladly assist you.
Car information and entertainment systems can be complex networks, so we always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. If you wish Car Communications to carry out the installation at an address of your choice anywhere in the UK please select from addons above before adding to cart.
Our products are professionally installed at your home or workplace anywhere in the UK by our own network of accredited engineers.
|Music Adapter Features||AUX, USB|
|Product Type||Music Adapter|
8” Navigation with TomTom maps including trucking feature, compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Volkswagen Golf 7 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Volkswagen Golf 6 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Fiat Ducato 3, Citroën Jumper 2 and Peugeot Boxer 2 with TomTom maps,..