Connects2 Steering Wheel/Stalk Interface For Ford - CTSFO018.2
- Brand: Connects2
- Product Code: CTSFO018.2
- 1 Year Warranty
- Easy Returns
Connects2 Steering Wheel/Stalk Control Interface - CTSFO018.2
A steering wheel/stalk control adaptor enables you to utilise the original factory remote audio buttons (whether built onto steering wheel or fitted on a stalk next to the steering wheel) with an aftermarket Stereo.
Connects2 Steering Wheel Control Interfaces allow plug and play installation of an after-market head unit into a vehicle whilst maintaining use of the steering wheel controls. Each interface is compatible with a range of patch leads which you will need to select from the add-ons section above. This patch leads connects an ALPINE, BECKER, BLAUPUNKT, CLARION, JVC, KENWOOD, PANASONIC, PIONEER, SONY, BEAT, ZENEC and Parrot (Classic and Smart) stereos.
- FREE Multi Lead if required.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode: Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer and Zenec. Please see icon list below to see if this interface supports phone buttons.
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.
Note: You may also require other accessories to fit your car stereo eg. fascia adapter or an aerial adaptor. You will not require an ISO stereo lead as it can be substituted for this steering wheel adapter. We stock the full range of stereo fitting parts, just ask if you need help.
|*A stereo patch lead is required to install this adaptor, Please select your stereo patch lead above. *If you purchase this stalk adaptor you will not need to purchase a seperate stereo wiring harness adaptor.|
If you are unsure about the lead you require please feel free to contact us via ask a question button above and we will be happy to help you select the correct part(s) for your car stereo. We stock a full range of car stereo fitting accessories i.e. facia panels, single-DIN double-DON kits, wiring harnesses, aerial adaptors and stalk adaptors; just ask if you need help.
|Make||Model||Varitions||Radio||Year From||Year To||Notes|
Gen 4 (01-01-2013 > )
||2015||Not compatible with US models. USB and AUX retention not required for this vehicle, will onlly support SWC - time/date display and trip computer are not supported.|
(01-01-2012 > )
||2015||USB and AUX retention not required for this vehicle, will onlly support SWC - time/date display and trip computer are not supported.|
Connector Type OEM Specific
|Refer to the fitting instructions supplied with the product.
You may require radio removal keys which you can purchase from our fitting accessories section.
If you are unsure at anytime please contact us via the ask a question link at the top of this page or telephone us and we will gladly assist you.
|Product Type||Steering Control Adaptor|