Snooper Truckmate Pro S6800 Satelite Navigation System
- Brand: Snooper
- Product Code: S6800 Truckmate Pro
- 1 Year Warranty
- Easy Returns
Snooper Pro S6800
Snooper Truckmate Pro S6800 is an advanced satellite navigation system that is dedicated to improving the driving experience of truckers. S6800 brings together our award winning street level navigation plus tyre pressure monitoring and built-in speed camera detection for the first time on a Truckmate sat nav.By entering the truck’s specifications, you can create safe and cost-effective routes by avoiding height, width and weight restrictions. Other software features include:
- Here® Maps for Life transport data
- Junction view and lane guidance for safer driving
- Tyre Pilot, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System Compatibility
- Air1® AdBlue filling point locations
- Free Lifetime Map Updates
To improve your truck driving experience, buy a Snooper Truckmate Pro S6800 now.
Snooper® Truckmate Pro S6800 with truck specific satellite navigation and a 7" LCD display for a wider view of the road.
Snooper Truckmate Pro S6800 is the latest addition to the Truckmate family, dedicated to creating routes specifically for HGV's, trucks and larger vehicles. Truckmate Pro S6800 incorporates a large 7? widescreen LCD, giving truck drivers a clearer view of Truckmate's unique satellite navigation software and is compatible with Snooper's very own tyre pressure monitoring system, Tyre Pilot. Tyre Pilot delivers alerts to any tyre pressure or temperature changes whilst driving, ensuring safety and fuel efficiency throughout any journey.
Truckmate Pro is simple and easy to use but highly effective. Enter the height, weight and width of your vehicle and Truckmate Pro will automatically calculate a truck friendly route, avoiding low bridges, height and weight restrictions plus many other common hazards and restrictions you are likely to face. But that's not all, not only will Truckmate Pro S6800 route you around most restrictions and hazards across Europe but it will guide you along the most economical route, saving you time and money through improved fuel consumption.
Truckmate Pro S6800 features also includes Snooper's award winning speed camera location technology, which provides personal alerts to warn of speed traps and hazards, while the built-in My Speed® technology displays the speed limit and advisory speed limit for trucks and heavy vehicles on virtually every road across Europe.
Truckmate Pro. The No1 choice of sat nav for truck drivers.
More truck drivers choose Truckmate Pro than any other sat nav system because it is the most comprehensive portable truck sat nav system on the market. All Snooper Truckmate Pro systems use Here® Maps for Life (Formerly Navteq) transport data at their core, but Truckmate is further enhanced with 1000s more attributes combining to give far more comprehensive cover of hazards and restrictions on more roads than any other system on the market.
Snooper Truckmate Pro S6800 - What's new?
Tyre Pilot compatible.
For safer and lower cost motoring, Truckmate Pro S6800 is compatible with our latest driving aid, Tyre Pilot, a tyre pressure monitoring system. Display the pressure and temperature of your vehicle’s tyres on screen with the added benefit of audible alerts to pressure drops and abnormal temperature increases.
Tyre defects contribute to over 3% of all vehicle accidents and are the main fault attributed to a vehicle incident. Monitoring your vehicle’s tyres whilst driving and ensuring they are correctly inflated could save you up to 10% in fuel charges, extending tyre life by 35% and reduces the chances of an accident or blow-out.
Large 7" LCD touch screen.
For clearer and easier navigation, S6800 comes with a 7” LCD touch screen display. This is enhanced with improved screen resolution, allowing drivers to quickly see the approaching junction or lane guidance display.
Truckmate Pro S6800 has a built-in FM Transmitter and a larger speaker for improved audible navigational instructions. By utilising the FM Transmitter, Truckmate Pro S6800 will deliver superior street-by-street directions through the vehicle’s built-in speakers. Perfect for any truck or larger commercial vehicle.
New and improved mapping.
All Truckmate sat nav units utilise the latest street level mapping supplied by Here® Maps for Life.
Full screen images of main motorway junctions are displayed in advance to help you navigate your truck more through motorway junctions.
Specially formulated truck lane guidance software provides advanced notice of which lane or lanes to use when approaching junctions for safer truck driving.
The speed limits of nearly every road across Europe are clearly displayed on your Truckmate Pro S6800 at all times. Choose between speed limits for cars and advisory speed limits for trucks from 3.5t to HGVs. In addition, My Speed can also be set to alert you if you accidentally exceed the speed limit at any time, keeping your licence safe and reducing the threat of an accidental speeding ticket.
User controlled adjustable map text.
Increase the size that road names and numbers are displayed on screen making them easier to read for safer and easier navigation.
Set Route timer to alert you when you need to take a break. Set the maximum driving time allowed and set the advanced warning time you require before your next break is due. The Route timer clock will keep you advised of the driving time you have left and will automatically alert you when it's time to take a break.
Truck navigation - the problem
You couldn’t have missed the press reports of a truck or large vehicle getting sent along an inappropriate route by an inept sat nav system. Almost all these stories end in disaster with a HGV stranded in a field, wedged under a bridge and even destroying property. It is reported that there has been millions of pounds worth of damage caused as truck drivers use sat navs designed for cars to navigate the large commercial vehicles.
THE AURA™ ADVANTAGE! THE IMPORTANCE OF VERIFICATION - All speed camera databases are not created equal.
Unlike AURA™, many other GPS speed camera databases rely largely on locations provided by hobbyists who might not be able to tell a speed camera, speed trap or a red light camera from a traffic flow camera or a surveillance camera. These speed camera databases could result in annoying false alerts, which could lead you to start ignoring even legitimate alerts--defeating the point of having a speed camera alert system in the first place.
Other speed camera databases are not updated every day, and they also limit how often you can download updates. As a result, devices using these camera databases are not as up-to-date as they could be and are likely to miss alerts.
In contrast, Snooper has assembled a professional team that devotes every working day to verifying each and every speed camera and high risk zone that goes into the AURA™ speed camera database.
The AURA™ speed camera database is constantly updated, and can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. AURA’s reliability is backed up by Snooper, one of the most respected and trusted satellite navigation system and speed camera location manufacturers. Snooper has won dozens of awards for innovation and product performance and has been establised since 1979.
If you’re considering a GPS database to reduce your risk of an unintended speeding ticket or accident, doesn’t it make sense to go with the database—and the company—that reduces that risk the most?
How does it work?
Snooper Truckmate AURA™ will provide personal alerts of the following speed traps and hazards:-
- Gatso & Truvelo Cameras
- MCS (Multi Camera System)
- SPECs average speed
- Roadwork cameras
- DS 2
- Accident Hotspots
- High Risk Zones* (Includes alerts to regular sites of Mobile Laser and Mobile Camera vans)
- Temporary Gatso
- Truvelo Cameras
- Congestion Charge Cameras
- Digital Cameras
- Schools (optional)
As well as the UK and Ireland, the AURA™ speed trap database now offers Worldwide protection. Included in our system are locations in Germany, Holland, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Luxembourg, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Romania, Russia, North America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa and is still growing.
Key features include:-
- TruckMate Routing Software
- TMC traffic information technology
- Tyre Pilot Compatible (Optional Extra)
- Wi-Fi Capable
- Junction View
- Lane Guidance
- My Speed - speed limits
- Your Route - calculate your own bespoke routes
- Multi-route planner
- Route Timer
- User POIs - upload and share POIs with other users
- Navigate by junction number
- Navigate by co-ordinate
- Navigate by Easting & Northing
- Bluetooth handsfree
- 7" full colour LCD touch display
- 3D Direction indicators
- Built-in TRIG RF (CSR) GPS antenna
- Turn by turn voice instructions
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- 'One touch' Home & Office route planner
- 2D & 3D map views
- A choice of different screen colours
- Extensive list of Points of Interest
- Processor (CPU) SiRF Atlas VI processor 800mHz
- OS WinCE 6.0
- Memory 256MB (SDRAM)
- Memory Card Micro SD Card upto 32GB (included 4GB Uk or 8GB EU Mapping)
- Internal Nand Flash Memory: 4GB
- GPS Receiver High Sensitivity Module Receiver
- GPS Model Name: TriG RF Lite (CSR)
- Frequency: 1.575GHZ
- C/A CODE: 1.023 MHZ chip rate
- Channels: 32 Channel
- Tracking Sensitivity: -165dBm
- Positioning accuracy: 10m, 2D RMS 5m, 2D RMS, WAAS enable
- Speed: 0.1m/s
- Data update rate: 1HZ
- Re-capture time: Average 1s
- Hot start-up time: Average 2s
- Warm start-up time: Average 32s
- Cold start time: Average 35s
- Maximum Positioning Height: 18,000m
- Maximum rate: 515m/s
- Acceleration: < 4g
- GPS Antenna Built-in passive ceramic antenna
- LCD Display Display size: 7”
- Display Resolution: 800x480px
- 16:9 TFT LCD
- LCD Brightness ›= 300NIT
- Bluetooth Class2 BLUETOOTH
- Chipset: MT6611 Bluetooth specification 2.1 + EDR
- Wifi: Yes
- FM Transmitter: Yes
- AV-in: Yes
- USB: USB2.0 Device (Mini Port)
- Frequency range: 2402MHz~ 2480MHz
- Sensitivity: -90DBm
- Transmit Power: 4DBm
- User Interface Touch Screen & 1 Power/Menu Button
- Speaker: Built-in Loud Speaker 3 Watt
- High-fidelity stereo 16O or 32O headphone jacks (f 2.5)
- Microphone 40dB
- Battery Li-ion battery 1800 mAh
- Power 12-24V DC OUTPUT: 5.2V DC 1.5A
- Current 400-450 mAh 60 mA (4.2V) (Normal) in Operation
- 800 mA (4.2V) (Normal) in Charging
- 800 mA (4.2V) (Normal) in Operation & Charging
- Operating Temperature range. -10°C.~ +60°C.
- Storage Temperature range. -20°C.~ +70°C.
- Operating Humidity range. 45%. ~ 80%RH
- Atmospheric pressure. 860MBar . 1060Mbar.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Snooper Truckmate S6800 Portable Satellite Navigation Unit
- 1 x In-Vehicle Charger with built-in TMC Antenna (3 metres length)
- 1 x Windscreen Bracket
- 1 x Dashmount Disc
- 1 x Hard Carry Case
- 1 x CD ROM inc PDF Instruction Manual
- 1 x USB Cable
Physical Dimensions W:182mm x H:109mm x D:19mm
Screen Dimensions W:155mm x H: 86mm (7" Diagonal)
PC System requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8
Snooper Truckmate Pro S6800 Satelite Navigation System
Snooper Pro S6800 Compatibility Chart
|Car Model||Year||Radio Description||Notes|
|Trucks and heaavy vehicles|
If you are unsure about the suitability of this product please contact us via the ask us about this item link at the top of this page or telephone us and we will gladly assist you.
Plug n Play device, no special installation required.
|Product Type||Speed Camera Detectors|