Brodit Headrest Mounting Bracket
The headrest mount is car specific and serves as a mounting platform. Onto the headrest mount you can attach any holder of your choice, e.g. for a surfpad or a multimedia monitor. Example: If you are installing a surfpad in the car you will need two parts; the correct headrest mount (specific for your car) and the correct holder (specific for your surfpad).
Check the compatibility section if supported with your car make and model
The headrest mount is to be placed onto the front seat's headrest. You can install it yourself in a couple of minutes, installation instructions are included. The headrest mount faceplate has predrilled holes which makes the attachment of a holder easier.
Holders that can be installed onto the headrest mount can be found easily in the device search feature on our website. All Brodit's holders can be attached onto the headrest mount, but some surfpad holders are crashtested and approved for use on Brodit's headrest mounts (look for crash test labeling).
- Mount for fixing iPad, PlayBook or similar portable device holder to your car headrest
- Easy-Fit robust and stylish headrest mounting bracket
- Made from high quality ABS black plastic
- Car specific Headrest Mount (device specific holder sold separately)
- Fitting Instructions
If you are unsure about the suitability of this product with your car please submit an enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page
Brodit Headrest Mount 811090
Volvo Compatibility Chart
|C30||2007 - 2011||1|
|S40||2004 - 2011|
|V50||2004 - 2011|
1. Will fit cars in all countries, left and right hand drive
Note: This headrest mount fits a number of vehicles, some of them are listed in the compatibility section above. If your car model is not listed? Measure the headrest in your vehicle. If the following measurements match, this product will fit in your car.
If you are unsure about the compatibility of this product with your car please submit an enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page
Installation is easy, with no special tools required. Detailed instructions with pictures are included.
These are detailed fitting Instructions for the Brodit Headrest mount for your car. This is how you fit your mount onto the headrest. Full Instructions also come with your mount.
Please read all of the instructions and look at the pictures before attaching the mount.
|You install the product like this...|
1. The headrest mount parts are to be installed the way that is shown the picture.
2. Place the back part of the headrest mount onto the front side of the headrest. Press it toward you, into the gap between the seat's headrest and back support.
3. Place the mounting plate onto the back part of the headrest mount so the screws match the holes. Tighten the two screws using the enclosed tool so the headrest mount is firmly in place.
4. The headrest mount is in place.
Device specific holder (eg. iPad, Blackberry PlayBook) sold separately!
If you require help with installation please submit our enquiry form by clicking ask us about this item found at the top of this page after you have purchased the item. We will more than happily provide free telephone or email support.