Complete kit Active Sound incl. Sound Booster for Audi Q5 8R - 40221
- Brand: Kufatec
- Product Code: 40221
- 1 Year Warranty
- Easy Returns
Complete kit Active Sound incl. Sound Booster for Audi Q5 8R
The Sound Booster Pro simulates a large volume engine (V6 / V8) or rather develops its own sound characteristics. You get powerful engine and exhaust sound at the push of a button with this Active Sound System.
KUFATEC is the Sound Booster Pro for almost every car make and model. The prerequisite is a CAN BUS system. With this vehicle specific kit for Audi Q5 8R you get the sound generator already with the suitable holder for the vehicle model and do not need any more welding or drilling.
The System At a Glance:
- Original Audi SQ 5 4-pipe exhaust system incl. exterior sound generator and KUFATEC Sound Booster
- the KUFATEC Sound Booster Pro grants an unique sound to the whole system
- no exhaust system can reach this sound
- profile 1 provides a very modest sound for noise protection areas
- a powerful V6- / V8-engine sound (depending on settings)
- LED status display for an installation without problems
Control and profile settings:
- choose between up to 6 sound profiles
- profile 1 provides a very subtle sound for noise sensitive areas
- change profiles optionally with:
- the integrated push button
- optional remote control
- with car integrated control possibilities, e.g. cruise control
- with the mobile app "KUFATEC Link"
- adjust profiles and diagrams with the free software or with the free mobile app
- the push button should be installed at the front area (e.g. driver footwell); but this does not necessarily have to be installed
This retrofit kit is available for the following models:
Scope of delivery:
- silencer left and right
- middle silencer
- control unit for engine noise generation
- Sound Booster Pro (module)
- vehicles without S-Line equipment (PR-no.: 2K0, 2K1, 2K2, 2K9) you need to replace the rear bumper
- vehicles with S-Line equipment (PR-no.: 2K7, 2K8) you need to replace the rear diffuser
- vehicles with 4-cylinder petrol / diesel and 6-cylinder petrol engines on request
- the drive select setting "engine sound" is only possible from model year 2013 (Facelift)
- The installation of a Sound Booster can lead to the expiry of the operating license of your vehicle or to the refusal of a license for your car, according to the current practice of car registration offices. If you have any questions, please contact the responsible licensing authorities.
|Make||Model||Varitions||Radio||Year From||Year To||Notes|
8R (01-11-2008 - 01-05-2012)
8R (01-05-2012 - 01-11-2016)
Please download the installation manual before buying the product and check, if your car offers enough space for the sound generator at the provided place at the underbody of the car.
In individual cases it is possible that the provided position at the cars underbody doesn't offer enough space due to different equipment and variants of the same car model.
If you are unsure at anytime please contact us via the ask a question at the top of this page or telephone us and we will gladly assist you.
|Car information and entertainment systems can be complex networks, so we always recommends that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. If you wish Car Communications to carry out the installation at an address of your choice anywhere in the UK please select from addons above before adding to cart.
Our products are professionally installed at your home or workplace anywhere in the UK by our own network of accredited engineers.