High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rear View Camera
Alpine Advanced Rear View Camera
Alpine HCE-C1100 rear view HDR camera system provides parking safety with cutting-edge camera technology. Thanks to HDR technology, the picture quality is much better compared to regular reversing camera systems - for easier maneuvering and greater safety. The cameras are very small, so they’re easy to install and don’t change the appearance of the car.
All New Alpine HDR Cameras
Alpine’s all new HDR cameras are simply amazing and offer many new technologies that make manoeuvring your vehicle easier and safer.
- High-resolution camera for great picture quality and high details
- Amazing night-view capabilities in low-light environments
- Fast exposure adjustment when moving from dark to bright environments (for example underground parking, tunes, etc)
- New, small connectors for easy installation of camera and cables
This camera includes convenient distance guides that can be fully adjusted to match the width of your vehicle. This makes parking safer and more convenient compared to a regular rear-view camera. Note: distance guides only work with Alpine navigation and media stations.
Convenient RCA output means this camera can be used with any monitor.
Features & Specifications
- HDR Rearview Image
- RCA Video Signal (NTSC) Output
- Vehicle Reverse Signal Synchronization
- Mirror Image Output
- Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Camera: 23.6 x 23.6 x 24.0mm (excluding projection on the rear))
- Box Unit: 38 x 25 x 15mm (excluding projection)
- Camera Cable Length: 0.5m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 7m
- Reverse/ACC/Video/GND Cable Length: 3m
- Power Requirement: DC 9V to DC 15.6V
- Negative Ground
- Power Consumption: 1.2W (12V)
- Operating Temperature (Box Unit): -30°C - +70°C
- Weight Camera: 27g (camera only)
- Weight Box: 83g (including cord)
- Output Image: Mirror Image, Composite Video NTSC, Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Output Drive Capacity: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/3.7 inch CMOS image sensor
- Effective Number of Pixels: 640 (H) x 480 (V), Approximately 0.3 Mega pixels
- Lens Focal Length: f=1.34mm
- Lens Brightness: F=1:2.0
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 131°, Vertical = 103°
- S/N Ratio: 40.5 dB or more
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C - +70°C
- Illumination Range: Approximately 1.5 to 100klx
Alpine HCE-C1100 High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rear View Camera
At the time of listing, we try to provide the latest and most upto date information. Please make sure that this is the correct component for your vehicle.
If you are unsure at anytime please contact us via the Ask a question link at the top of this page or telephone us and we will gladly assist you.
Factory fitted In-car Infotainment systems and their wiring can be complex, so we always recommend that you have your installation carried out by a qualified installer. If you wish, Car Communications can arrange for your Kit to be installed at an address of your choice anywhere in the UK. Please select from addons options above before adding the purchase to your cart. During the checkout process you will be asked for your preferred date(s) and time for the installation.
For added peace of mind, our products can be professionally installed at your home or workplace anywhere in the UK by our qualified and accredited network of engineers.
|Product Type||Reversing Camera Accessories, Front View Camera|
Alpine X903D-DU 9” Touch Screen Navigation for Fiat Ducato III, Citroën Jumper II and Peugeot Boxer II
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Fiat Ducato III, Citroën Jumper II and Peugeot Boxer II with TomTom m..
Alpine X903D-DU2 9” Touch Screen Navigation with Swivel Display for Fiat Ducato III, Citroën Jumper II and Peugeot Boxer II
9” Touch Screen Navigation with Swivel Display for Fiat Ducato III, Citroën Jumper II and Peugeot Bo..
9” Touch Screen Navigation for Skoda Octavia 3 with TomTom maps, compatible with Apple CarPlay and A..